Berkeley County Discussion

Please see Official Credentials Below

4 Likes

Welcome Todd to our community!

4 Likes

Berkeley County resident here. I’ll be ready and waiting for credentials to help with signature gathering.

5 Likes

Hi Ron, Berkeley Co Creds are available. I am not familiar with this application software. I tried to attach it here, to no avail. Can you talk me through it?

1 Like

Berkeley County resident here. As Adele would say; “Hello, it’s me”.

1 Like

Barbara, when you hit reply, select the picture frame with picture (7th one right at the top of the reply box).

Welcome Lance. Are you familiar with this software? Can I attached a PDF file of our county credentials somewhere in this discussion group for folks to download?

1 Like

Here is the file for the Berkeley Co. Credentials.

2 Likes

Thanks Terri, unfortunately, it does not recognize PDF files, I had to rescan and save it as JPEG file.

@Barbara @TerriStorer @Lance @H3Bomb Please find the credentials attached to the original posting. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks. I will print as soon as I get near some ink :+1:

1 Like

Hi! My name is Kevin Booth! Glad to be on board!

4 Likes

Welcome! You can get started right away! Be sure to print out all credentials for the counties you will go door to door in. Blank sheets are in the pinned topic on the main forum page.

1 Like

Elvis has entered the building!

1 Like

Thanks, Ron.
Good luck on your run for Berkeley County Board of Education.

2 Likes

April here. Ready to help as I can.

4 Likes

@everyone Anyone interested in supporting Marshall’s delegate campaign in District 91, please mail checks to PO Box 29, Gerrardstown, WV 25420 Make checks payable to Marshall for South Berkeley. We are working on a link and will advise soonest! That is all.

2 Likes

Who is responsible in Berkeley County for collecting signature sheets and getting them to Catherine?

im not aware of anyone who has agreed to do that yet

1 Like

Requesting volunteer for three projects associated with the 2022 Delegate campaign:

1. Addressing/stamping/stuffing envelopes
  2. Waving signs at Berkeley County Courthouse for early voting (Oct 26- Nov 5)
    Sign wavers can volunteer for any period during polling hours - not necessarily all day or every day.
  3. Waving signs at any of nine different polling places on Election Day (November 8).

Please text Kandi Montini at 304-616-7347.

Thank you for your consideration.
Very respectfully,

Marshall
Stand Fast.

2 Likes