Please see Official Credentials Below

1 Like

Do we have one yet? Twenty characters

2 Likes

Not that I am seeing.

1 Like

I donā€™t see one for Harrison County either, and that is were I live :blush:

2 Likes

Folks, there are some counties we do not have credentials for yet. As soon as we get them, I will post them. Thank you.

My apologies.
I will contact Harrison on the morning of Friday, January 21, to prod them into action.

2 Likes

@TerriStorer @lee_mariewv @Trooper Here you go for Harrison.

2 Likes

@Trooper if you will join the counties you wish to collect in i would appreciate itā€¦just pop in them and say hi

2 Likes

I noticed that in the bottom right hand corner, there is no official credential #. Does there need to be?

i cant answer that at the moment i have sent out a request for clarification on matter

i just spoke with mr kersey with sos officeā€¦code states may have so the seal missing is not a requirement ā€¦seeking advice as to whether the team wishes to have a credential reposted to gain the seal to avoid confusion

1 Like

@Trooper are you in this forum?

1 Like

Itā€™s a number, not a ā€œsealā€

Hi I printed out my form last week at Staples and while I was there I was able to get one signaturešŸ˜Š

3 Likes

I live in Clarksburg, I believe you said you live in Salem. Iā€™m new to telegram, and itā€™s driving me crazy that I cannot figure it outšŸ¤Ŗ do you mind meeting me somewhere, and trying to work with me on this? I would trulyā¤ļø the help.

1 Like

not sure who you are speaking to i live near charleston

i just called harison county clerkā€¦i was told that is for their office use and it was not required on our partā€¦i am seeking guidance on whether the team wishes to obtain a new credential with the number attached

Outstanding.
Thank you, Maā€™am.

Who are you talking to in Salem, @Trooper?

I beleive that would probably be me. :grin:

2 Likes