Pamphlets, business cards, etc for campaign

i am uncertain what team is drawing up items for distribution. This post will be a spot to gather info where to obtain items as they become available.

2 Likes

I have been using my cell phone, and showing people what S Marshall Wilson posted about himself running for governor. The one that hast to telegram ‘s That they can join if they would like to.I am also showing them the platform information as well. Hopefully this way ?:yum:

3 Likes

Great idea. Which leads me to another suggestion. We can copy & paste his platform positions to print off on a sheet we carry with us while door-knocking.

3 Likes

i did something similar last campaign

1 Like

Who created the pamphlet that was used for the write in campaign? If I was sent an editable copy of it, I would be happy to update it and make necessary changes for approval by Marshall. #emhvirtual

I cannot recall who made the templates for the last campaign… @Barbara do you remember and if so are they still avalable?

I can do a new one as I have one to use as reference from the write in campaign. Just trying to save myself a little work. :wink:

Someone sent me a copy. I’ll have one ready and sent to Marshall for approval no later than Monday.

1 Like

wish i had saved a copy i turned in all my stuff and cannnot find the files i had on my old laptop…

The brochure should be ready today. Marshall has it for final approval, with all of his changes. It will be posted once he’s given the :+1:
I did copy and paste the ACT Party platform postions, which will also be here to share.
There will be a one page “summary” on Marshall to share as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ty for taking the task on…i know a lot have asked for the items

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I have a couple questions. Are we supposed to print these out, or is Marshall going to have them printed, and mailed to us?

1 Like

I would say print your own but I can ask on Saturday.

Thank you because I don’t have a printer at this moment it’s broke, and I cannot afford to go buy another one. Therefore I would have to go up to Staples and have them print it out which I’m sure will cost too much money.