Questions or Comments for Marshall

Hi, y’all.
If you have any questions, comments, jokes, or insults specifically for Marshall, please drop them here.
Thanks much.

2 Likes

If anything, what can West Virginia do to protect ourselves from the decline of the U.S. dollar?

2 Likes

You should look up gold backs. Many state’s allow them as currency. Utah, Nevada, New Hampshire and Wyoming. I think i am missing a few.

1 Like

Lance, excellent question.
States are denied the opportunity to print or mint currency. WV Government must adjust tax/investment laws and policies within the state to provide a more secure environment for investment, earning, and saving. This will not make dollars more valuable but might draw more dollars to WV and allow those here to grow their store of dollars.
West Virginians must develop an active cottage industry and bartering economy with which the WV Government must not interfere.
We must fire our elected employees responsible for destroying our wealth and replace them with more effective guardians of our economic Liberty.
I realize that my response here is general and incomplete and will respond more fully as the conversation develops.

1 Like

Will do.
Can you provide links or other resources to guide my research?

Sorry i am not very tech savvy. Each state produces its own gold back this is allowed because of some currency act obummer sighned in 2012. The gold back is actual gold that can be spent in small denominations. I hope this helps. Sorry i dont have more information for you

1 Like

I could be wrong but I think you can do the same thing with a company called Birch gold

1 Like

I believe I already know the answer, but curious on your thoughts here @SMarshallWilson

Also, so we can fork the ideas a bit and stay organized, I created a new topic for currency discussion. @SMarshallWilson thank you for the reply, I would be interested in hearing more about what West Virginia may do to curb damage to its own coffers resulting from federal money printing. I would like to see the legitimacy of that law be tested, too, by a state coining their own money but I will not hold my breath.