Wayne County Discussion

Please see Official Credentials Below

I live in Wayne County. Lavalette to be exact, about midway between Wayne and the Wayne/Cabell County line.

1 Like

nice to meet you…glad youve joined the forum…our current goal is to ask people to print their counties credentials and a blank petition sheet…i am asking if people can turn in one full sheet (lol more if you can)with 10 signatures by end of april i feel we each will come into contact with at least 10 people who will sign within that time period. As the weather progresses some may decide to do door knocking… others may want to have petition get togethers or meet and greets in their counties. i am in kanawha myself… do you have any suggestions for places inside or outside where any of these events could happen in wayne county?

The Lavalette Women’s Club has a nice facility that they rent out for meetings and events. There is a community center in Wayne that is probably available.

1 Like

BTW, nice to meet you too.

Hello, I am in Cabell and can help in Wayne. I am interested in organizing a few events, with the hope that if we can get several scheduled nearby within a few days of one another that we might get Marshall to attend. Could you contact the Lavalette Women’s Club and the Wayne Community Center to see what their costs and policies are? Also, can you think of any places where we might gather for no fee? I’m thinking we can plan now for some mid to late Spring events. Stacy

1 Like

Hi Stacy. I will make some calls this week and see what we can do.

1 Like

Two locations in Wayne County. Lavalette Women’s Club: JoAnn Chambers 304 429 2192. Wayne Community Center: Jim Dortin 304 360 5287

1 Like

Thank you ma’am, I sent you a message on Telegram