Kanawha County Discussion

Please see Official Credentials Below

1 Like

this is my home county…anyone needing assistance or have questions concerning petitions contact me @ catherine.d.moles@protonmail.com

what part of kanawha is everyone from…i am in elkview…but grew up on campbells creek.

I see the kanawha forum is getting views but no comments…does ANYONE have any ideas on places to have meet n greets or petition campaigns in the county?..i think it would be an excellent idea to have a bunch in this county because of the population…upper kanawha valley …south hills…elk river…lower kanawha valley dowtown charleston? any ideas are welcome…we need to start thinking how to get marshalls name n every household…community centers… schools…parks…churches…businesses?..last campaign i held an outside meet and greet with food and live music available at a public park… the rental for the park area was very reasonable…due to time restraints it turned out to be a frigid day so we didnt get as many to turn out as i had hoped…we have the time on our side this go round…and if we start planning things here we can get these activities scheduled and planned around the weather.

1 Like

Hi. I’m in South Charleston

2 Likes

its good to see you again…did you find all the forms ok? does anyone in kanawha county need help getting printed petitions or credentials?

1 Like

Hi Catherine. I see the credentials but I am missing the signature forms. I have been a little pre occupied this week. I broke a bone in my left hand so its made things a little crazy trying to figure out how to do life with 1 hand. I will see if I can get some printed off next week

1 Like

You can find a blank signature sheet here. It just needs the county name printed in both spaces at the top.

2 Likes

if you need some just let me know i have quite a few printed out as well as extra copies of credentials and i can meet up with you will be good to see you again and i hope you mend swiftly…i hope its not your dominant side

1 Like

Thank you, that would help me a lot. The brake is in my left, thank goodness I’m right handed. But still challenging, no spouse and immediate family lives in beckley.
What does your schedule look like this week? I’m working from home so I could run out to meet when you were in the Charleston area.

im pretty flexible every day next week except monday…your on my fb still?..if so message me there or via telegram and we can set it up …day time how many sheets you want etc…

1 Like

does anyone have petitions to be picked up?

anyone attending or willing to attend the Clendenin chili cook off beer and wine festival oct 7th to collect signatures? I will be at the quick community fall fest the same day

1 Like